- Practitioner Range
For further details on the BioCeuticals product range, please contact your healthcare professional.
From newborn: Add up to 1.5g of powder (one heaped scoop supplies 1.5g) to water, liquid or solid foods. Consume once or twice daily.
Serving method suggestions:
In a teaspoon or on a saucer, dampen powder with a couple of drops of water and try one of the following:
- paste on nipple immediately before feeding
- paste on bottle teat immediately before feeding
- insert into child's cheek or between bottom lip and gum immediately before feeding.
Alternatively, add to formula after heating for immediate feeding.
Each 1.5g serving contains:*
|Dietary fibre (inulin)||1.1g|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V)||1.5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 73)||950 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||50 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium infantis (M63)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (BB536)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||1 billion CFU|
*Based on average amounts.
Ingredients: chicory root inulin, potato maltodextrin, microorganisms [B. breve (M-16V), B. longum (BB536), L. rhamnosus (GG), L. fermentum (CUL67), B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL34), B. bifidum (CUL73), B. infantis (M63), B. bifidum (CUL20)], corn starch (non GMO), tapioca starch, corn maltodextrin (non GMO), calcium phosphate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form