For further details on the BioCeuticals product range, please contact your healthcare professional.
Children 2-3 years: Mix 2.5g (1/2 scoop) into 100mL water or juice. Consume once or twice a day, or as professionally prescribed. Consume immediately.
Children 4 years and older: Mix 5g (1 scoop) into 100mL-200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice a day, or as professionally prescribed. Consume immediately.
Each 5g dose contains:
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||1.5g|
equiv. to equiv. cichoric acid
|Sambucus nigra (black elder) fruit||500mg|
equiv. to anthocyanidins calculated as cyanidin chloride
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Sambucus nigra (black elder) flower||2g|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||400mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
equiv. vitamin A
*RE = retinol equivalents.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains max. 2.5g xylitol, which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Contains naturally occuring sugars, ethanol and sulfites.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.