- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals ArmaForce Tablets introduces an herb-nutrient all-in-one formulation containing both herbal extracts like andrographis, Echinacea, olive leaf and nutrients such as vitamin C and zinc. Its formulation is scientifically proven to relieve symptoms and shorten duration of colds and infections affecting the upper respiratory tract.
Bioceuticals ArmaForce Tablets provides added nutrient support for boosting the functions of the healthy immune system. Each tablet provides the following benefits for your body's overall health and wellbeing:
- Added with vitamin C and zinc for nutritionally supporting a healthy immune system
- Infused with andrographis, Echinacea root and olive lead extracts which are conventionally used for alleviating symptoms of sore throat, fever and mild catarrh of the upper respiratory tract
- Contains 62.5mg standardized amount of andrographolides derived from andographis. Andographis boosts the immune functions and relieves common cold symptoms.
- Adults: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- If coughing persists consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) leaf||2.5g|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||750mg|
|Olea europea (olive) leaf||750mg|
A must for winter!
These tablets are a must ! Take them as prescribed when you first feel ie: sore throat/ cold and within 12-24hours you are feeling well again. They are brilliant!
Too soon to tell if ArmaForce are helping as I have only been taking them for a week, but I have been told by others that they do help to alleviate respiratory discomfort. If I get through winter without bronchitis I'll know they work.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form