- Practitioner Range
Bioceuticals Adrenoplex Capsules consists of the unique blend of traditional Chinese medicinal herbs. It features a combination of Siberian ginseng and Korean ginsend plus Withania, an Ayurvedic herb. These therapeutic herbs help the body adapt to stress and alleviates tension and mild anxiety, as shown by clinical trials. Enriched nutritionally with amino acids and B vitamins, it gives support to the functions of the adrenal gland and the nervous system. In times of intense physical and mental exertion, Bioceuticals Adrenoplex Capsules provides added support.
Bioceuticals Adrenoplex Capsules deliver the following benefits for healthy adrenal functions.
- Contains conventional adaptogen herbs in standardized amounts
- Formulated with the therapeutic dosage of KSM-66, a high potency and high concentration broad spectrum extract of Withania
- Formulated with the therapeutic dosages of B9 and B6 vitamins
- May help improve concentration
- May help improve mental faculties and physical capabilities in times of fatigue, exhaustion and weakness
- Boosts the health of the immune system
- Gives the body support during recovery or recuperation
- May boost energy levels in healthy individuals
- Reduces stress related symptoms due to study or work
- Delivers nutrient support during physical and mental exertion
- Optimizes the body's adaptation to stress
- Assists the body's resistance to stress
- Promotes optimally functioning adrenal gland and nervous system
Adults: Take 2 capsules once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains phenylalanine.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root||1.75g|
|Withania somnifera (winter cherry) root||750mg|
|Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) root||180mg|
|Panax quinquefolium (American ginseng) root||120mg|
|Ganoderma lucidum (reiishi mushroom) hyphae||75mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form