BioCare Magnesium Malate is a complex of magnesium and malic acid to support energy and muscle function.
- Magnesium Malate is a complex of magnesium and malic acid, providing a well-absorbed and used by the body form of magnesium
- Essentials range – one of our edited range of go-to essential products for everyday needs
- Effective – supports energy, muscle function mental health and wellbeing, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Optimum support – Malic acid is naturally found in food and plays a role in metabolism
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly – recyclable packaging
- Trusted – we’ve been helping to shape a healthier society for over 30 years
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- 30 days’ supply at 3 per day
Magnesium Malate, Capsule Shell (HPMC), Bulking Agent(Cellulose), Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Rice Hull.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place
- For best before and batch, see base
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.