BioCare Iron Complex contains iron with malic acid, vitamin C and vitamin B2 for optimum iron absorption. It is particularly suitable for individuals who are sensitive to standard iron supplementation.
- Useful for individuals with malabsorption and poor iron status
- Particularly suited to those individuals who are sensitive to inorganic iron supplementation
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Iron, vitamin B2 and vitamin C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Vitamin C and vitamin B2 are antioxidants that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Iron Citrate, Capsule Shell (HydroxypropylMethylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Anti-Caking Agent(Magnesium Stearate).
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.