- Practitioner Range
Biocare Glutenzyme Plus
A combination of the enzymes cellulase, protease and amylase along with 1 billion live probiotic cells - Lactobacillus brevis and Lactobacillus acidophilus in a single capsule.
- Acid stable against stomach pH
- Able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
- All enzymes are from vegetable sources
One capsule taken with any meal containing gluten, or as professionally directed.
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Potato Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, Cellulase, Lactobacillus brevis, Gluten Protease1, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Anti-caking Agent, (Magnesium Stearate), Amylase.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form