BioCare Glutenzyme Plus is an enzyme complex combining cellulase, protease and amylase, plus two billion Lactobacillus live bacteria.
- Glutenzyme Plus is an enzyme complex combining cellulase, protease and amylase, plus two billion Lactobacillus live bacteria
- Effective - Glutenzyme Plus has been designed to remain acid stable against a wide variance of stomach pH values - ensuring it stays effective throughout the digestive tract
- Easy to take - simply swallow a capsule with any meal that includes gluten
- Optimum stability - contains a superior, high tech 'molecular sieve', which is a form of desiccant that absorbs moisture, keeping the bacteria fresher and stable for longer
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly - recyclable packaging
- Trusted - we've been helping to shape a healthier society for over 30 years
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 30 days' supply at 1 capsule per day
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Protease, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),Cellulase, Amylase, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus brevis, Anti-Caking Agent(Magnesium Stearate).
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, day place (max. 20°C)
- Contains a desiccant to absorb moisture.
- For best before and batch, see label
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.