BioCare Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) is a natural fibre found in raw fruits and vegetables. BioCare® F.O.S. powder is derived from chicory and can be sprinkled on to food or mixed with drinks.
- F.O.S. (Fructooligosaccharides), like inulin, is a natural source of prebiotic fibre. It is naturally sweet but does not elevate blood sugar, making it an ideal alternative to sugar or sweeteners
- BioCare® F.O.S. powder is dairy free, derived from chicory, and can easily be sprinkled on to food, or added to smoothies
- F.O.S. powder can be used as a supplement or in cooking
- Naturally sweet, so can be added to a number of foods
- F.O.S. provides insignificant amounts of calorific value making it an ideal alternative to sugar or sweeteners
- F.O.S. does not elevate blood sugar
- F.O.S. is a natural fibre that occurs in unprocessed fruits and vegetables
Fructooligosaccharides (Cichorium intybus Root).
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Consumption may initially cause wind and bloating
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.