- Practitioner Range
Cervagyn is a unique topical cream containing Lactobacillus bacteria with garlic and rose oil to help support vaginal freshness and microflora balance.
- Cervagyn provides a delicate natural fragrance of rose absolute that also adds moisturising affect to the applied area
- Convenient to use cream
one application twice daily, morning and bedtime, or as professionally directed
PEG-400, PEG-1450, Lactobacillus, Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower oil
- This product is not a contraceptive and should not be used with condoms
- Not for use in pregnancy or if pregnancy is planned
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Do not use if pregnant, or if pregnancy is planned.
- Discontinue use in cases of irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form