Bio Island DHA for Kids
- Helps maintain healthy growth and development for infants and children whose dietary intake may be inadequate.
- DHA is an essential nutrient for those who do not produce sufficient amounts, and more must be obtained from diet or supplements.
- DHA contributes to the development of the brain, nervous system and vision in infants and children.
- Helps support the health of brain and nervous system.
Directions For Use
Infants 0 - 6 months: exclusive breastfeeding is recommended, consult your healthcare professional and use only as directed. 7 months - 6 yrs take 1 capsule daily; 7 - 11 yrs take 2 capsules daily; 12+ yrs take 3 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Please take with meal.
*For children under 4 years, cut the capsule tail and squeeze the contents onto a spoon before administering into mouth. Alternatively, the dosage can be squeezed onto food.
STORE: below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
The appearance of this product may vary slightly due to using natural algae.
Each Capsule Contains
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) enriched oil from microalgae Schizochytrium species||250mg|
|Equiv. to DHA||100mg|
Nutritional supplements can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Always read the label. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.