- 3 sprays deliver 3000IU (75μg) of vitamin D plus 75μg of vitamin K2
- Optimal support for bone health
- K2 helps prevent arterial calcification
- Supports normal blood clotting
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- Natural peppermint flavouring
- Packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
Delivering a dosage of 3000IU vitamin D3 and 75μg of vitamin K2 per 3 sprays, DLux+ Vitamin D+K2 Oral Spray is formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery of these two vital vitamins.
Each spray delivers a plume of the active vitamin D+K2 in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
3 sprays delivers 3000IU (75μg) of vitamin D plus 75μg of vitamin K2. Use 3 sprays a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner). Can be taken together or separately.
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
nitial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing. Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds. Replace the cap after use.
Water, xylitol, acacia gum, menaquinone-7 (vitamin K2), sunflower lecithin, citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), DL-α tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E).
- Sugar free
- Gluten Free
- No artificial colours
- No artifical flavours
- No additives
- No fillers
- No GMO
- No Alcohol
Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.