Betadine Antiseptic Ointment is recommended for the treatment of common skin infections such as infected nails and tinea, as well as preventing infection in minor burns, cuts and abrasions. It is a bacterial, sporicidal, fungicidal and virucidal antiseptic.
Apply Betadine Antiseptic Ointment directly to affected area two to three times daily. the area may be bandaged.
Betadine Antiseptic Ointment contains 10% Povidone-Iodine. equiv to 1% w/w available Iodine.
- Do not use Betadine if you are hypersensitive to Iodine.
- Avoid application over large areas of skin.
- If irritation, redness or swelling develops discontinue treatment.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.