Bepanthen Ointment is clinically proven to reduce the incidence of nappy rash. It's gentle two-way action provides a barrier and moisturizes to care for baby's skin. Free from colours, fragrances and preservatives.
Bepanthen Ointment has a dual action benefit, helping to both protect against nappy rash and aid the natural healing of your baby's delicate skin.
When applied at every nappy change Bepanthen Ointment forms a long-lasting barrier, helping to protect against the irritants that can cause nappy rash.
Apply a thin layer at every nappy change to care for or protect against nappy rash and aid natural skin healing.
Contains: Purified Water, Wool Fat (Anhydrous Lanolin), Liquid Paraffin, Soft White Paraffin, Dexpanthenol (Provitamin B5), Almond Oil, White Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Protegin XN.
Store in a cool dry place below 25°C.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
For external use only.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Good for small abrasions but not as good as Bepanthen Antiseptic Soothing Cream.