Kids will be kids and fun and adventure is part of their normal day. Whether they are exploring in the backyard, running in the school playground or playing sport, you can't always be there to protect your child from minor scrapes and grazes.
Fortunately there's Bepanthen First Aid to gently soothe and help protect skin from infection. It also helps provide a moist healing environment for skin repair so that kids can get back to what they like doing best. Having fun!
Bepanthen First Aid features:
- Bepanthen First Aid contains Chlorhexidine Hydrochloride, an antiseptic which disinfects and protects the skin by effectively killing germs & bacteria
- Bepanthen First Aid contains dexpanthenol (vitamin B5) which aids natural healing
- Bepanthen First Aid is a silky smooth cream, gentle on skin & doesn't sting
- Bepanthen First Aid is fragrance, colour & preservative free which makes it suitable for sensitive skin and less likely to irritate wounded skin.
- Bepanthen First Aid is effective for the treatment and prevention of infection in minor cuts, wounds, abrasions, insect bites and minor burns.
General use: Clean the wound and surrounding skin and apply Bepanthen First Aid liberally to the affected area ensuring the cream completely covers the wound. Application may be repeated if necessary.
Minor burns: Immediately apply cold water for at least 20 minutes prior to applying Bepanthen First Aid cream.
Purified Water, Liquid Paraffin, Soft White Paraffin, Dexpanthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Wool Fat (Anhydrous Lanolin), PEG 40 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Hydrochloride 5.5mg/g, Pantolactone.
Store below 25°C.
- Always read the label.
- Chlorhexidine can cause severe allergic reactions.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears and mucous membranes. If in eyes, rinse well with water.
- Mild irritation may occur; stop use if it becomes severe.
- Seek medical advice for serious burns.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.