- Benadryl Chersty Forte combines a cough expectorant with a mucolytic to effectively relieve heavy chesty coughs.
- Benadryl Chersty Forte works in 2 ways; the mucolytic thins and breaks down the mucous and the expectorant helps to expel mucous from your chest more easily.
- Benadryl Chersty Forte is Non-drowsy, sugar, colour and alcohol free.
- Children 2 to 5 yrs: 2.4 to 5ml
- Children 6 to 12 yrs: 5 to 7.5ml
- Adults and children over 12yrs: 10 to 15ml
- Dose to be taken every 6 hours.
- Not to be taken by children under 2yrs without medical advice.
- Each 5ml contains: Bromhexine Hydrochloride 3mg, Guaiphenesin 100mg.
- If coughing persists consult your healthcare professional.