Ayush Herbs LIVIT-2™ for liver support is an ancient formula combining sixteen herbs, the synergistic effects of which make it unique for its liver-protective and detoxifying properties, while nourishing the liver. Andrographis paniculata has traditionally been used as a tonic for liver and heart complaints. Berberis aristata is a bitter tonic to supporting liver and gastrointestinal function. Eclipta alba is known for its hepatoprotective, hair growth, and sleep promoting properties. Picrorhiza kurroa is known for its cholagogic properties, and Tinospora cordifolia for its support of a healthy inflammatory response and immune supporting properties.
- Promotes liver stimulation
- Promotes optimal elimination
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
1 tablet two times daily or as directed by your physician.
Each vegetarian tablet contains:
Proprietary extract blend 350 mg
Purple tephrosia* (whole plant), Phyllanthus amarus* (whole plant), Chirata (aerial parts), Ecilpta* (leaf), Mudar* (leaf), Radish (root & stem), Indian barberry* (stem), Arjuna* (bark), Belleric myrobalan* (fruit), Chebulic myrobalan* (fruit), Amla* (fruit), Black nightshade* (whole plant), Andrographis* (whole plant)
Indian tinospora* (stem) 50 mg
Picrorhiza* (root) 50 mg
Boerhavia* (root) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, Croscarmellose sodium, Stearic acid, Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate (vegetarian sources), Silicon dioxide, and natural food glaze coating.
Free from Milk, Soy, Egg and Wheat.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.