Ayush Herbs BIOGYMNEMA™ for Metabolic Support now with berberine, starts with a blend of herbs that have been used for centuries in Ayurvedic tradition to maintain blood sugar levels already within normal range. Gymnema sylvestre, or Gurmar supports the pancreas and blood sugar regulation. Pterocarpus marsupium† supports the pancreas.* Ocimum sanctum† (holy basil, or tulsi) has immune supporting properties, while Momordica charantia† (bitter melon) has been savored as a vegetable in the Orient. Azadirachta indica (neem) provides blood purification, skin, and detoxification support. Betaine-HCl is added to promote absorption of nutrients, and chromium nicotinate both assists in maintaining insulin levels already within normal range and provides nicotinic acid, a B vitamin essential for maintaining blood-sugar levels already within normal range.
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels already within a normal range
- Helps to maintain insulin levels already within a normal range
- Supports the pancreas
1 capsule daily or as advised by your healthcare provider.
Each capsule contains:
d-Biotin 2150 mcg
Chromium (from Chromium Polynicotinate)10.6 mcg
Berberine HCI extract 200 mg
Gymnema* leaf 75% Gymnemic acids 200 mg
Indian Keno Tree* stem 100 mg
Bitter melon* fruit 20% bitters 100 mg
Neem* leaf 100 mg
Betaine HCI 50 mg
Holy basil* leaf 50 mg
Jambolan* seed 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsule, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate (from a vegetarian source).
Free from Milk, Soy, Egg & Wheat.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.