Avene Soothing Thermal Spring Water concentrates a high amount of moisture levels for rehydrating parched skin and delivering longer lasting moisture content. Apt for dry skin, it also stimulates the action and efficacy of other moisturizing products. It offers soothing and moistening effects on skin. Suitable for all skin types including: dry, stressed, dull-looking, irritated and sensitive skin types.
Avene Soothing Thermal Spring Water featuring the cutting edge science of liposomes, it contributes t the sustained action of Avene Thermal Spring Water. Added with key hydration components, it has glycerin and silicone gel for ease of application.
- Uses advanced scientific principles featuring liposomes
- Formula surrounds water molecules for delivering moisture deep into the epidermal layer
- Boosts moisture levels of skin for rehydration
- Boosts the efficacy of other products that moisturize skin
- Gives all day or 24 hours hydration support
- Free from parabens and oil
Use Avene Thermal Spring Water every morning as the first part of your beauty care routine and then throughout the day whenever your skin is irritated, or simply to refresh your skin.
With a neutral pH, Avene Thermal Spring Water is bacteriologically pure, lightly mineralised and is rich in soothing silicates, making it an ideal skin care product for sensitive, intolerant and allergy prone skin. After cleansing, spray a fine mist on the skin, leave for 1 to 2 minutes then pat dry.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Have shown friends spray & they have been equally impressed. It is the best product I have come across to combat constant hot flushes.
Great purchase, great price, quick delivery!
Excellent product and service