Avene Antirougeurs Day Soothing Emulsion SPF 30 is a moisturizing and soothing care that targets the redness and reduces them long-lastingly thanks to:
- Avène Thermal Spring Water, naturally soothing and anti-irritating.
- TRP-Regulin ™, a patented active ingredient to improve the threshold of skin tolerance and reduce skin reactivity.
- Dextran sulfate, decongestant and vasoconstrictor, to calm irritations and reduce redness.
- Pongamia oil to maintain the balance of the skin's ecosystem.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE. GLYCERIN. DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE. METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO]. WATER (AQUA). BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE. SILICA. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. 4-T-BUTYLCYCLOHEXANOL. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. BLUE 1 (CI 42090). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. DISODIUM. EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL BEHENATE. GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE. OCTYLDODECANOL. PONGAMIA GLABRA SEED OIL. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. TITANIUM. DIOXIDE (CI 77891). TOCOPHEROL. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. TRIBEHENIN. TROPOLONE. XANTHAN GUM.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.