A carefully balanced blend of biotin, saw palmetto, quinoa protein and vitamin E work in harmony to:
- Help build body in fine, thinning hair
- Stimulate the scalp to encourage hair growth
- Cleanse and nourish hair from follicle through entire shaft
- Strengthen hair strands
The result: hair that feels thicker and softer with added volume.
This Avalon Organics® shampoo formula is EWG VERIFIED™, which means it meets the Environmental Working Group's strictest criteria for ingredients, transparency, and health and features the EWG VERIFIED™ seal on its label. Learn more about this verification here.
How to Use
Massaging through wet hair creates a rich, cleansing lather. Following with Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner after rinsing produces the best results.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Rosmarinus O cinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Zingiber O cinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract(1)*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract(1)*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract(1)*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract(1)*, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract(1)(2), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract(1)*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Beta-Caryophyllene, Citric Acid, Inulin(1), Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene
(1)Certified Organic Ingredient
(2)Saw Palmetto Extract
*Known as Biotin carrier
Product is preserved with Sodium Benzoate
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
good smell, non allergic. dont need much, just wash twice