Auralgan ear drops is a ear wax remover that also relieves pain and inflammation. Auralgan ear drops offer you effective relief of symptoms through its three way action. Benzocaine, a local anaesthetic, provides pain relief, while phenazone reduces the painful inflammation. Glycerol absorbs moisture from exposed and inflamed areas relieving pressure in the middle ear. It also assists in the softening of wax for easier removal.
Fill ear and plug with cotton wool moistened with drops 3 times daily for 2 to 3 days for ear wax removal, OR every 1 to 2 hours until painful, inflamed ear relieve. Use Auralgan ear drops at room temperature. If bottle is cold to the touch, warm in hand for a minut.
Each ml of ear drops contains: Phenazone 54mg, Benzocaine 14mg, Glycerol q.s to 1ml
WarningsAuralgan is used for ear wax removal and relief of painful, inflamed ear(s). Auralgan is not recommended for use in patients with a perforated eardrum. If irritation occurs, stop use immediately and seek medical advice. Do not use if hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients or similar substances.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.