Audisol® Ear Cleansing Spray is a gentle, effective, natural and non-medicated spray which helps in cleaning your ears of wax build up. Audisol® does not contain any chemicals or preservatives.
- Gently free ears from wax: Audisol delivers effective and constant spray through its safety nozzle.
- Natural, non-medicated relief: Audisol does not contain any preservatives and chemicals.
- Suitable for children 6 years+: Developed to help you rinse away unwanted wax from the ear as a hygienic alternative to cotton buds.
Directions for Use
- Ensure Audisol® spray is used at room temperature (15 - 25ºC ) and that the transparent end-piece is securely fitted over the nozzle before and during use.
- Insert the nozzle as far as the nozzle allows you to.
- Give one short squirt in one or both ears as needed;
- usually 2 to 3 times per week.
- or 1-2 times a day when needed, for example when using hearing aids or earplugs frequently or when experiencing symptoms of wax related obstruction in the ear canal.
- Tip the head to the side and wipe away any residual liquid in the outer ear. Do not dry very vigorously as this may cause inflammation of the sensitive skin in the ear.
- Rinse the transparent end-piece of the nozzle with warm soapy water after each use and leave to dry.
Natural seawater (diluted to Isotonic physiological level (0.9%) with Purified Water).
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
- Keep out of reach of children
- The use of the same can of Audisol® by more than one person may spread infections, so clean nozzle in warm soapy water and rinse after each use.
- Do not use after the expiry date
Do not use Audisol® ear cleansing spray if
- You are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- You have a history of perforation of the ear drum.
- You have had ear surgery.
- You have pain in your ears or your ears are inflamed or have an infection.
- There are any foreign bodies present in the ear canal.
- You are currently using other ear drops, of any kind.
- You are currently being treated with a tympanic drain (Grommets) or Pressure equalizing tubes (PETs) in your ears.
Do not use in children below the age of 6 years.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.