Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash is a gentle and effective way to clean ears from excess ear wax. When used 2-3 times a week, Audiclean helps prevent wax build-up and leaves ears feeling clear and fresh.
Allow at least 10 days of regular use to adapt to the refreshing experience of Audiclean giving your ears a new feeling of cleanliness: Quick and easy-to-use in or out of shower or bath, preferably in a steady or seated position
Natural, origin formulation with 100% isotonic seawater. This sterile formula is free from chemicals and rich in bicarbonates
- Gentle alternative to cotton buds
- Ideal to prevent wax build-up
- Only natural sourced ingredients
- No aggressive solvents or chemicals
- Preservative free
Natural origin formula – 100% isotonic seawater solution, sterile, preservative free
chemical-free, pH balanced and rich in bicarbonates
- Insert nozzle on top of bottle.
- Place the nozzle at the entrance of the ear while keeping head upright. Carry out 1 to 3 seconds spray.
- Leave to act for 10 seconds
- Tilt your head on the side and gently dry with a clean towel or tissue.
- Consult a doctor before use if you are diabetic or have immunosuppression issues.
- Do not use if you have ear pain, an ear infections, swimmer’s ear, an eardrum perforation, pressure equalisation tubes (PETS/Grommets), balance disorders, had ear surgery, or if you have a foreign item in the ear or a hard and/or obstructive ear wax blockage.
- Use at room temperature between 20°C and 25°C to avoid a cold sensation. Solution can warmed up under running hot water.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- For use on adults and children 6 months and up.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Easy to use and soothing to my ears!