Anusol Suppositories soothe and ease the burning sensation, and help reduce the swelling of haemorrhoid tissue.
Indications: Relieves the pain and discomfort of internal hemorrhoids.
Bathe and dry the affected anal area. Insert 1 suppository in the morning, at bedtime and after each bowel movement.
- Zinc Oxide 300mg
- Peru Balsam 50mg
- Benzyl Benzoate 33mg
Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate, Theobroma Oil, Suppository Base C - Gattefuse
Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the components in the product.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN - DO NOT SWALLOW
Read package insert for complete directions before use. Download important ANUSOL™ product and usage information
If you are concerned about your symptoms, or if you experience symptoms that are more severe than the ones described on this website, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about prescription options.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.