Anusol Ointment soothes and eases the burning sensation, and helps reduce the swelling of haemorrhoid tissue.
Indications: Relieves the pain and discomfort of external and internal hemorrhoids.
Bathe and dry the affected anal area. Apply ointment freely to the affected area ensuring area is completely covered. Attach plastic applicator tip onto the open tube. Insert tip into the rectum and gently squeeze the tube. After use wash nozzle in a hot solution of detergent and then thoroughly rinse with water.
- Zinc Oxide 10.75% w/w
- Peru Balsam 1.88% w/w
- Benzyl Benzoate 1.25% w/w
Inactive Ingredients: Castor Oil, Kaolin, Magnesium Stearate, Theobroma Oil, White Soft Paraffin, Wool Fat
Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the components in the product.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Read package insert for complete directions before use.
Download important ANUSOL™ product and usage information
If you are concerned about your symptoms, or if you experience symptoms that are more severe than the ones described on this website, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about prescription options.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.