A nutrient-rich face oil for fresh, healthy skin. The superior collagen-boosting action of avocado oil helps reduce the appearance of lines, age spots and scars. Capture rosehip’s high levels of Vitamin A and C and essential fatty acids, plus its known ability to help reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles.
Apply in gentle upward strokes to your face and neck. Pay loving attention to blemishes, lines, sun damage and scars. For an enhanced nutrient boost use prior to your favourite Antipodes moisturiser. Suitable for most skin conditions, especially dry and combination.
Certified organic by BioGro:
100% of ingredients from natural origin
95% of ingredients from organic cultivation.
Certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, a globally respected organisation for the assessment of vegetarian and vegan status.
Recyclable glass bottle. 100% biodegradable cardboard from sustainable forests.
Rosehip oil: Naturally high in essential fatty acids, this oil helps reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles.
Avocado oil: This nutrient-rich oil helps to hydrate the skin, increase collagen production and keep skin supple.
Macadamia nut oil: Prized for containing an impressive 22% of palmitoleic acid, an essential fat that decreases as skin ages.
Jasmine petal, Sweet orange
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.