Anthisan Cream 2% is indicated in adults and children for the symptomatic relief in insect stings and bites and nettle rash.
Anthisan cream should be applied directly to the affected areas two or three times a day for up to three days.
Early application is essential to obtain the optimum response.
Mepyramine maleate 2.0% w/w
Recipients: Castor oil, Methyl hydroxybenzoate, Cetostearyl alcohol, Macrogol 600, Foin coupe, Simethicone, Purified water
Repeated application of Anthisan Cream for periods longer than a few days is not recommended and treatment should be discontinued immediately if skin sensitisation occurs
For further information
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
This helped with my eye allergy a lot, which is awesome!