Ancient MineralsDissolved in warm water, our magnesium chloride flakes provide the user with highly soluble magnesium chloride.
- Ideal for children and other sensitive individuals
- Effective for stress relief and relaxation
- Great for soaking muscles and joints
- Soothes and nourishes skin
Ancient Minerals bath flakes are the dry flakes of magnesium chloride and other naturally-occurring trace minerals in a convenient and economical form for utilization in baths and foot soaks. Some individuals with sensitive skin may prefer this method of application to the more concentrated Ancient Minerals Magnesium Gel or Magnesium Oil.
Simply dissolve 1-3 cups or more of the magnesium flakes into a warm, but not hot, footbath or tub bath, and soak for 30 minutes or more.
It is preferable to apply Ancient Minerals magnesium to clean skin, as cosmetic products can hinder uptake of magnesium ions by the skin.
When applying magnesium gel or magnesium oil at full strength, avoid direct contact with eyes, mucus membranes, and other sensitive areas such as your face. If redness or irritation occurs, rinse with cool water.
For ease of use, apply magnesium oil to the skin using a fine-mist spray bottle. To limit overspray, dispense 1-3 sprays into a cupped hand and rub into the skin thoroughly.
For best results, apply magnesium liberally to clean skin of torso, legs, and arms. Avoid sensitive areas and mucus membranes.
It is normal to experience a tingling sensation during initial use.
After application, you may notice a slight salt-like mineral residue remaining when the solution dries. This is normal, especially in dry climates or heated indoor areas, and varies with the amount of magnesium oil applied at one time, as well as skin type.
Rinse or wipe off after 20 minutes if desired.
Genuine Zechstein magnesium chloride flakes (and trace minerals)
One cup contains approximately 15 g elemental magnesium.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.