What is Magnesium?
It is macro mineral needed by the body in large amounts, and is one of the essential minerals that must be supplied in the diet. It is needed to keep muscles, nerves, bones, heart and immune system healthy. More than 300 biochemical reactions in the body use magnesium.
Magnesium’s presence is crucial to glucose and fat breakdown, production of proteins, enzymes and antioxidants, creation of DNA and RNA and regulation of cholesterol production. Magnesium is one of the most abundant elements inside the human cell.
In the United States, studies reflect that up to 90% of the population is deficient in magnesium. Many reasons account for the widespread deficiency:
- Physical exercise
Nutritional imbalances resulting from depleted magnesium levels may lead to numerous conditions including chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, fibromyalgia, diabetes, hypertension, cardiomyopathy, arrhythmias, and migraines.
Current delivery methods of magnesium supplementation
The most common consumption of magnesium is orally. It passes through the digestive system either by pill, tablets or powders.
Why consumers should switch from ingested to topical magnesium?
The skin is the largest organ of the body and anything put on the skin is absorbed into the body. Do not put anything on the skin one is unwilling to eat, because it will be absorbed into the bloodstream. A simple test demonstrates how quickly this happens: rub a crushed clove of garlic on the bottom of your foot and within seconds you will taste it.
Aciea 100% Pure Magnesium Oil is USP Grade (United States Pharmacopeia Grade), crystal clear, highly concentrated, ultra-pure and odour-free. It is a magnesium chloride and trace mineral supplement from Utah’s ancient inland sea, The Great Salt Lake. It provides a revolutionary new way to get magnesium, by absorbing it through the skin. Although it is called “oil”, the viscosity actually resembles that of water. It contains no oil, can be used daily, is non-greasy and leaves no unpleasant odour.
It is a concentrated essence of pure sea water and is a 29-31% solution of magnesium chloride extracted from pre-tested brine wells from the Great Salt Lake. The magnesium chloride brine is purified and filtered to remove contaminants, creating a product that meets or exceeds US Pharmacopeia standards.
Aciea 100% Pure Magnesium Oil Benefits
Magnesium is an essential element and necessary for many cellular functions, particularly those involved in energy production and for the normal functioning of muscle and nerve tissue. Magnesium oil supports muscular relaxation, cramps and spasms.
Magnesium oil offers key advantages over oral supplements, including:
- Rapid absorption into the tissues via the skin for quick uptake
- Rapid local effects on the skin muscles, connective tissues, and skin
- Skin absorption is self-regulating
- Avoids problems of gastrointestinal irritation and loose stools by bypassing the digestive system entirely.
Where do we get Magnesium Chloride?
Aciea’s Magnesium Chloride is derived from the pristine waters of the Great Salt Lake, Utah, USA. The Great Salt Lake is a mineral rich inland sea and is a remnant of the ancient Lake Bonneville, the largest lake of the last ice age. The waters of the Great Salt Lake are 11 times more concentrated than sea water and are high in natural magnesium chloride.
The Magnesium Oil used by Aciea was the same product as supplied to Dr Norman Shealy when he performed his clinical trials.
Magnesium oil may be applied directly to the skin, added to baths and used in foot soaks. Soaking the feet or soaking in a bath with magnesium oil (six days a week for a duration of three to four weeks) will significantly raise cellular magnesium levels for most people. For maintenance levels use one to two times weekly.
How to use Magnesium Oil
Magnesium Oil may be applied directly to the skin, added to baths, used in foot soaks. By soaking your feet or soaking in the bath with Magnesium Oil, 6 days a week for 3- 4 weeks will significantly raise cellular magnesium levels for most people. For maintenance levels use 1-2 times weekly.
Body Spray (full strength or diluted)
- Mix a solution of 50% Magnesium Oil with 50% water (distilled) in a spray bottle. May be applied full strength directly to the skin. Spray your entire body (remove contact lenses before spraying face). Apply before or after bathing! Let air dry for best results.
- There is no need for additional washing or rinsing, however, once dried, the natural salts in the Magnesium Oil may be uncomfortable to some and rinsing this off is fine. This may be applied full strength but for those with sensitive skin the 50/50 dilution is recommended. Apply the Magnesium Oil to areas of concern several times a day and massage gently.
- Customize your experience by adding essential oils, shake the bottle to mix the liquids before spraying!
For Areas of Concern - full strength or diluted
This may be applied to areas of concern such as muscle spasms, sore muscles, achy joints etc.
- Gently rub Magnesium Oil (full strength or 50/50 solution) into area of concern. Repeat as necessary.
- Dilute Magnesium Oil 50/50 with distilled water for sensitive skin
- Put Magnesium Oil (full strength or 50/50 solution) into a spray bottle and spray directly onto the skin for hard to reach areas. Let dry
- No rinsing is necessary – however, if you experience a ‘sticky’ residue from the dried Magnesium Oil. Rinse the area and towel dry.
- Pour 2-4 ounces (60-120 ml) into a tub large enough to hold both feet flat.
- Add only enough water to cover the tops of the toes.
- Soak feet for 15-20 minutes.
- After soaking rinse with water if desired or towel dry.
- Discard liquid after soaking.
Use our 100% Magnesium Crystal Flakes
Teeth and Gums
Add Magnesium Oil to your oral hygiene routine. Helps to reduce plaque and keep gums and teeth healthier. Just add 4 to 5 drops on your moistened tooth brush or add to your tooth paste and brush as normal.
Magnesium Chloride, 2090mg of elemental magnesium in every ounce of Aciea's Magnesium Oil
Patients with kidney failure.
If pregnant or breastfeeding or taking prescription medications consult your health care professional.
Avoid contact with eyes
Keep out of reach of children