A-Scabies® lotion is used for the treatment of scabies (infestation of the skin by mites).
Apply lotion thoroughly to the whole body avoiding the eyes and mouth. Leave on for 8 to 14 hours then wash off completely. One 30 mL bottle is usually sufficient for an adult. Repeat treatment after 7 days. Refer to pack leaflet for detailed instructions.
Recommended for use in adults and children 2 years of age and older.
Permethrin 5% w/w, Lotion.
Not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women, or infants less than 2 months of age.
You may experience persistent itching after treatment, and itching usually persist for a few days, even weeks, even though the mite has been killed.
A-Scabies® occasionally causes side effects in some people; e.g. burning, itching, numbness, rash, redness, stinging, swelling or tingling of the scalp. These are usually mild and will pass quickly.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.