Sanderson Premium Organic New Zealand Hemp Seed Oil is sustainably grown and pressed in New Zealand and it is Certified Organic.
Dubbed “Nature’s most perfectly balanced oil” Hemp Seed Oil is a consistent, balanced source of Omega Fatty Acids 3 & 6 that can be easily absorbed and utilised by the body.
Hemp Seed Oil also contains seasonally variable amounts of the polyunsaturated fatty acids Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), Oleic acid (Omega 9) and Steridonic acid. This combination of essential fatty acids (EFAs) is unique among edible seed oils. The EFA profile of Hemp Seed Oil means that it may have similar attributes to other oils supporting skin health, cardiovascular health, joint mobility and hormone balance.
Hemp Seed Oil also provides an array of other nutrients including Vitamin E, Carotene, phytosterols, phospholipids, and a range of minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulphur, potassium, phosphorus, iron and zinc.
1-3 softgels per day with food or as professionally prescribed.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Organic Hemp (Cannabis sativa) Seed Oil: 1000mg
Supplying: Linoleic (Omega 6) 450mg and Alpha-Linolenic acid (Omega 3) 140mg
Not recommended while pregnant or breastfeeding.
If taking blood thinning medication or other prescription medication or if in doubt consult your health professional before use. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.