ETHICS Chest Rub Vaporising Ointment helps ease nasal congestion by releasing soothing vapour for up to 8 hours to make breathing easier. A clearer air passage helps soothe the distress and discomfort associated with colds.
Rub on method: Apply to chest and throat. Gently rub on a thick layer night and morning. Keep clothing loose to allow the vapour to rise to the nose and mouth. The area may be covered with a dry soft cloth if desired.
Steam method: Half fill a bowl with steaming water (not boiling). Add 2 teaspoons of Chest Rub. Lean over the bowl covering the head and bowl with a towel, and gently inhale the vapours. Repeat up to 4 times daily. Discard the bowl contents after use.
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%w/w
Not to be used on children under 18 months old except on medical advice. Children should be supervised when using this method to avoid scalding.
Never heat directly or place in the container you are heating. Do not use in a microwave oven.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.