- Practitioner Range
FemmeBalance combines herbal extracts with important nutrients to help support healthy menstruation and provide relief from the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Combination of herbal extracts including peony and cinnamon traditionally used in Chinese medicine (TCM) and western herbal medicine (WHM) respectively to assist in menstrual irregularities.
- Peony and standardised licorice have been shown to help modulate testosterone levels when used in combination.
- In WHM, dandelion aids the body’s natural channels of elimination via its diuretic activities.
- Cinnamon has been used traditionally in WHM to help relieve heavy menstruation.
- Vitamin B6 provides relief from the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) such as breast tenderness, fluid retention and mood changes.
- Includes myo-inositol stereoisomer of inositol.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root||2.5g|
equiv. to glycyrrhizinic acid
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Paeonia lactiflora (peony) root||2g|
|Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) stem bark||1g|
|Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) leaf||750mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||39.1mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Always read the label, use only as directed and if symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form