Lyprinol (Lyprinex) Green Lipped Mussel is a patented marine-sustainable supplement harnessing the finest New Zealand green-lipped mussel oils for a deluxe source of potent omega-3 fatty acids. With its unique concentration of vitamins, minerals and protein, it acts as a natural source for anti-inflammatory lipids that alleviate joint pain and discomfort. Enjoy freedom with every step you take, minus the pain!
According to clinical researches, Lyprinol (Lyprinex) Green Lipped Mussel contains superior dosages compared with flax oils, evening primrose oils, and salmon oils. Its advanced standardized formulation brings valuable omega-3 fatty acids, with added nutrients, for preventing inflammation and giving you healthy joints and flexible movement you deserve.
- 200 times higher potency than flax oil in the management of joint swelling linked with arthritis
- 175 times higher potency than salmon oil
- 175 times higher potency than evening primrose oil
- 125 times higher potency than green lipped mussel powder
- 100 times higher potency than Max EPA (Eicosapentanoic acid)
- The unique combination delivers a high potency omega 3 lipid combination which blocks the 5-lipoxygenase metabolic pathway which induces inflammatory responses in the body.
Initially take 2-4 capsules per day.
1-2 in the morning and 1-2 at night with meals for approximately 3-6 weeks after which the intake may be reduced to 1-2 capsules per day for joint care. It is recommended this product should be taken for at least 8-12 weeks.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
The daily level needed to obtain maximum effect can vary for each individual. Your body requires less to achieve full effect, temporary initial discomfort may occur if personal dosage is too high. In this case reduce to 1-2 capsules per day.
CHILDREN: 3 - 12 Years old. 3 capsules daily for 3 weeks and 1 or 2 thereafter with meals.
It is recommended that pregnant women and children under 1 year should only use Lyprinol after consultation with a doctor or Health practitioner.
Capsules should be consumed with or after meals with water.
(NB: High doses of Lyprinol® PCSO-524® do not have the potential to cause stomach issues and bleeding as do fish oils.)
Principal Lyprinol Ingredients per 260mg capsule:
- Natural mono-unsaturated Olive oil - 100mg;
- Lyprinol GLM pat.lipids (Eicosatetraenoic acid) - 50mg;
- Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocepherol) as antioxidant - 0.225mg.
Capsule: Gelatin; Sorbitol syrup; Glycerin
- Those with marine oil allergies should seek advice from their healthcare professional before taking Lyprinol®.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women and parents of children under 2 years of age should always consult their healthcare professional before taking or dispensing any supplements
- Supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet. Use only as directed and if symptoms persist, see your health professional
Lyprinol Marine Lipid Oil Extract PCSO-524
I suffer from Gastroesophageal reflux disease. Taking any supplements with oil of any kind was a nightmare.You took it once only to suffer fishy reflux for the following two hours. I have found that Lyprinol Marine Lipid Oil Extract PCSO-524 has been a valuable game changer for me. I do not have reflux after taking Lyprinol Marine Lipid Oil Extract PCSO-524. My joints are in better health, less inflammation and pain in my knees and shoulders. Not only has joint mobility improved my tolerance to wet weather has also. I knew before the weather forecast that we were in for rain, my joints used to ache.