Nair Cream Hair Bleach is a quick and easy way to gently lighten hair on your face and body, so it blends with your natural skin tone. Nair Cream Hair Bleach acts quickly in as little as 7 minutes and is freshly scented, with no unpleasant ammonia smell. Enriched with Baby Oil and Vitamin E, Nair also moisturises skin, leaving it soft. Plus, its creamy texture prevents the bleach from flaking and drying. Nair Cream Hair Bleach is dermatologically tested.
- Patch Test. Before each use always do a patch test. Apply a test sample to a small area where product will be used. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed with full application.
- Cleansing the Skin. Wash area to be bleached with soap and cold water; pat dry.
- Preparing the Mixture. To prepare mixture, using spatula, measure 1 full spatula of powder and pour into the mixing cup. Clean spatula. Measure 2 full spatulas of cream and add to mixing cup. (For larger areas, mix 1 part accelerator powder to 2 parts cream bleach on a glass or china plate). Blend powder and cream well with spatula.
- Applying the Bleach. Apply mixture on the area to be bleached gently with spatula. Make sure you cover hair completely.DO NOT RUB IN. Leave mixture on for 7 MINUTES. Check hair after 7 minutes by removing a small section of bleach with spatula. If hair should require further lightening, reapply mixture to that section and leave on for another 5 minutes.
- Cleaning off the Bleach. Wash bleached area with cold water and pat dry. Clean spatula and mixing tray thoroughly with soap and water.
Not suitable for children under 7.
Cream Bleach: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Peg-100 Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/caprate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Phosphoric Acid.
Accelerator Powder: Ammonium Bicarbonate.
Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people even after prior use without adverse effect. Therefore test before each use by applying Nair on a small patch of skin on the area where hair is to be lightened. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed with full application.
If skin feels tender or irritated after application, remove mixture immediately.
After waiting 24 hours, you may wish to try a milder mixture by adding more bleach cream to the mixture. If skin persists in being sensitive, do not use again.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not apply the product after a hot bath or in a steam filled room or over deodorants.
- Open pores can create sensitivity.
- Do not expose bleached area to strong or prolonged sunlight for at least 24 hours after application.
- Do not apply if skin has cuts or abrasions; postpone use until skin is fully healed.
- Do not use near eyes or other sensitive areas. If product comes in contact with eyes, rinse immediately with cold water.
- Do not prepare the mixture until you are ready to start treatment.
- Do not use metal dishes or applicators with cream bleach.
- Do not return any unused portion of mixture to jar or vial, or store in any way.
- Discard after use.
- Always keep jar and vial tightly closed and stored in a cool place.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.