Zantac Relief tablets provide effective relief from indigestion, heartburn and symptoms resulting from excess stomach acid. Unlike simple antacid indigestion remedies which merely neutralise stomach acid, Zantac Relief tablets counter the production of excess stomach acid for at least 12 hours.
Zantac is good for the following symptoms:
- Acid rising into the oesophagus
- Wind and belching
- Feeling bloated
- Overproduction of saliva
- Acid taste in mouth
- Acid breath
- A burining sensation in the chest,rising towards the throat
Other things you can do to help are:
- Eat small regular meals
- Avoid foods you know cause problems
- Avoid fatty,fried and hard to digest foods
- Cut down on coffee and alcohol
- Avoid eating large meals at night
- Avoid rich or spicy foods
- Don`t smoke
- Deal with stress and anxiety.
Adults and children over 12 years: Swallow one tablet whole, with a drink of water, as soon as you experience symptoms. Repeat the dose if the symptoms return. Do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. If symptoms persist for more than 14 days, or recur or worsen please consult your doctor.
Zantac is Ranitidine as hcl 150mg
Do not exceed the stated dose. Do not use Zantac Relief if you are taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines unless under supervision of a doctor. Use Zantac relief with care if you are over 40 years of age.