Regular massage with this purely natural oil increases the skin's elasticity and its ability to stretch, thus helping to reduce the risk of episiotomy. Mild almond oil, vitamin E-rich wheat germ oil and skin-friendly essential oils are ideally suited for the sensitive perineal area.
Regularly massage the perineal area from week 34 of pregnancy. Massage tips are included on the package insert.
Use from the 34th week of pregnancy.
1 Apply oil to the outer labia and between the vagina and the anus.
2+3 Massage the inner perineal area with the tip of the thumb and the outer perineal area with the fingers in circular movements, at first with light pressure then with increased pressure along an imaginary dial.
4 Insert thumb deep into the vagina. In doing so, breathe out and stretch the tissue down and out towards the anus. Repeat regularly. A slight pull should be felt but no pain.
Use three to four times a week for 5 to 10 minutes.
Ingredients (INCI): Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronelle*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*.
*from natural essential oils
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.