Delicious organic herbal tea mixture for breastfeeding mothers
Enjoy peaceful and relaxing feeding times with your baby, thanks to our delicious tea - especially developed together with midwives and pharmacists for healthy lactation. 20 individually wrapped sachets in a handy, quick access box.
Only carefully chosen ingredients are blended in this pleasant organic tea, to give a mild and refreshing flavour. All our herbs are of high quality, certified from organic cultivation. After all, it is not just you drinking it – baby also absorbs the ingredients through breastmilk. Trust Weleda Nursing Tea to ensure harmonious nursing time with your baby.
- Helps to balance your fluid intake, thus supporting natural milk production
- Delicious, refreshing taste
- Carefully screened for harmful substances
- No flavouring added as defined by law
- Sugar free
HOW TO USE
Add one tea bag to a cup of boiling water. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Drink up to 4 cups daily.
Fenugreek, Pimpinella anisum, Carum carvi, Foeniculum vulgare Miller, ssp. vulgare, Lemon verbena
- Do not use if you are allergic to anise, anethole, plants of the apiaceae (Carrot) family or any of the ingredients in this tea.
- If you have celery allergy, experience acute abdominal pain, have diabetes or are undergoing hormonal therapy, consult a health professional before use.
- Use with caution in individuals with kidney and heart disease.
- If you experience a skin rash, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- This product is intended for lactating women, and should not be used during pregnancy without consulting with your health care provider.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Wife loves this tea - highly recommended but hard to find and expensive in stores. Netpharmacy are quick to delivery and the cost saving is worth the slight wait.