A stuffy nose picks no time or place. Great thing nasal relief can be found – and the medicine for blocked nose carried – anywhere, anytime.
Economical, compact and effective nasal congestion relief, Vicks Inhaler has been giving fast and temporary “mobile” relief from nasal clogging due to colds, hay fever or upper respiratory allergy since 1951.
This little gem of a tube soothes clogged schnozzles and easily fits even in kiddie pockets. You can be assured that wherever cold gets to you, nasal congestion relief is just one sniff away.
Do not use more often than every 2 hours.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over 2 inhalations in each nostril
Children 6 to under 12 years (with adult supervision): 1 inhalation in each nostril
Children 2 to 6 years: Ask a doctor
Children under 2 years: Do not use
Active Ingredients: Camphor and Menthol
Inactive Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate & Fir Needle Oil Siberian
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed inhaler wrap is broken or missing.
When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur.
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Do not use for more than 7 days.
- Use only as directed.
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.