- Vermox is a treatment threadworm.
- The presence of tiny white threads around the anal region is a sign of threadworm infestation. Common symptoms are itching around the anus or the vagina, restless sleep, grinding of teeth and irritability.
- If a family member has threadworms then each member should be treated. Before treating for threadworm, evidence of infestation should be present.
- Vermox may be used for treatment as it is also formulated to kill whipworm, roundworm and hookworm as well as threadworm.
- Take 5ml Once
- Merbendazole 100mg per 5ml.
- If you are pregnant or wishing to treat a child seek medical advice before using this product.
Not suitable for kids under 2 years old.