With its highly coveted SyriCalm® blend, Trilogy Very Gentle Moisturising Cream comes as a high performance moisturiser!
“Winner of Irish Evening Herald Beauty Awards 2011”
“Winner of Irish Tatler Beauty Awards 2011”
Trilogy Very Gentle Moisturising Cream boosts skin hydration and strengthens its barrier against free radical damage for a more revitalised and enlivened look! As an added benefit, it supports reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, making your skin visibly smoother looking.
Trilogy Very Gentle Moisturising Cream is both tested by dermatologists and entirely devoid of fragrance. Ultimately, it draws inspiration from its vital elements, namely SyriCalm®, calendula and olive. SyriCalm® contains anti-inflammatory qualities to alleviate irritation more efficiently, as it originates from phragmites karka extract and the Chinese herb, poria cocos extract. Essential oils, tannins and flavonoids –rich calendula flowers deliver anti-inflammatory and calming properties for soothing the skin. Finally, olive oil and its abundant fatty acid content provide skin nourishment and lubrication.
The Beauty Treatment: How to Apply
Cleanse face, neck and décolletage. Apply and massage cream onto the cleansed areas. Follow this skin care regimen each day, or as desired.
Pro-Beauty Advantages of Trilogy Very Gentle Moisturising Cream
Treat yourself to the pro-beauty benefits this product brings:
- With trademark SyriCalm® blend
- Provides hydration and nourishment
- Everyday moisture recovery and retention
- Eases irritation with naturally-derived ingredients
Use as directed.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil
Cetearyl olivate (and) sorbitan olivate
Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) extract
Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract
Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil
Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil
Calendula officinalis flower oil (and) Glycine Soja (soybean) oil
Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract
Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract
Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.