Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Head Lice Kit is an effective solution to head lice and nit removal. It introduces a potent formulation to kill head lice. The kit contains a special stainless steel comb with fine teeth to effectively remove nits and head lice from hair.
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Head Lice Kit is an all-in-one solution to this annoying infestation.
- Thick gel works surrounding head lice and nits for easy removal by the special comb.
- Comb is made of stainless steel and its teeth are tightly spaced to efficiently rid hair of head lice and nits.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Do not leave children unsupervised.
- Brush hair to remove knots.
- Apply gel to dry hair, ensuring scalp and hair are completely covered.
- Leave gel in hair for 20 minutes.
- Rinse in warm water.
- Apply Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Conditioner (not included)
- Comb through with nit comb provided, ensuring not to miss any sections of hair
- Wipe combings onto a tissue
- Rinse comb in warm water after each comb through
Repeat the above process in 7 days. Regular maintenance with Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner is recommended.
If concerned about sensitivity apply ½ teaspoon of gel to forearm and rinse after 20 minutes.
If irritation occurs within the next 24 hours, do not use this product.
GEL INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua, Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur flush eyes with cold water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use on children under 6 months of age without medical advice. Contains Alcohol.
STORAGE: Store below 30°C/86°F.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.