- Practitioner Range
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Great product. Nothing I tried was working to help with my Cholesterol. Rachelle of Net Pharmacy suggested Thorne Research Choleast (Red Yeast Rice) & within 1 month my level had reduced from 11.1 to 5.7. Well worth trying.
I have been finding that my Cholesterol levels have improved so much since I started using Thorne Research Choleast (Red Yeast Rice).From 7.2 to 5.6 in 2 months in combination with healthy eating and following advice from Net Pharmacy. Would recommend trying this product by anyone wishing to bring there Cholesterol levels back to a manageable level.
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form