Thompsons One A Day Vitex 1500mg is a unique formula specially designed to balance female hormones and help with the regulation of menstrual cycle. Available in one a day therapeutic dose.
Vitex Agnus-Castus, also known as Chaste Tree, assist to regulate menstrual cycle and provide relief from irregular periods and its symptoms. It helps maintain normal balance between oestrogen and progesterone which are two primary female hormones. Vitex aids in the management of symptoms like menstrual cramps, frequent headaches, bloating, breast tenderness and fluid retention. It can also relieve mood swings and irritability linked with PMT.
Thompsons One A Day Vitex 1500mg benefits:
- Helps alleviate abdominal bloating and fluid retention linked with premenstrual syndrome or tension
- Assists to ease nervous tension, irritability and mood swings linked with premenstrual syndrome or tension
- Provides relief from breast pain caused by premenstrual syndrome
- Helps to manage period pain and irregular periods
- Helps to manage or relieve premenstrual syndrome or tension
- Vitex is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to manage mild to moderate acne problems linked with hormone imbalance
Thompsons One A Day Vitex 1500mg is recommended for:
- Women who are at risk of or prone to bloating, fluid retention, tender breasts, cramping and other menstrual discomforts linked with premenstrual syndrome
- Women who are looking for everyday supplement for mild to moderate acne management
- Women who are at risk of or prone to premenstrual syndrome or tension
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults: One capsule daily upon rising or as professionally prescribed. Recommended to be taken as a single dose before breakfast as this protocol may improve hormonal regulation by the pituitary gland.
|Concentrated herbal extract equivalent to dry|
|Chaste Tree (Vitex agnus castus) fruit||1.5g (1500mg)|
Most trials show that treatment for at least three menstrual cycles may be required before symptom relief is experience in PMT. Several clinical studies have been conducted involving women taking oral contraceptives that have confirmed the herb still reduces PMT symptoms and does not affect the oral contraceptive pill. In cases of irregular menstruation, investigation for serious pathology should be undertaken before use of this herb. Not to be taken in pregnancy unless prescribed by a health practitioner.