Thompson’s B6 (Pyridoxine) is formulated to provide support during the premenstrual period.
- Provides support during the premenstrual period
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50 mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41.25 mg
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
Adults – Take one or two tablets daily (with food), or as professionally advised.
Cautions and interactions
Use only as directed and always read the label
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
This medication may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.