Thompson's Ultra B provides a high potency balance of B vitamins and Magnesium and supports healthy stress response, nervous system and energy production "- Maintain healthy nervous system.
- Support during times of stress
- Supports energy production
One tablet twice a day (with food) or as professionally prescribed.
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||50mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||15mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinimide)||50mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||90mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||25mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)||25mcg|
|Ascorbate Acid (Vitamin C)||125mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||103mg|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate (Vitamin E 30iu)||25mg|
|Magnesium Phosphate (equiv Magnesium 21mg)||100mg|
|Potassium Phosphate - monobasic (equiv Potassium 10mg)||35mg|
|Manganese Sulfate monohydrate (equiv Manganese 1.6mg)||5mg|
|Scullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora)||50mg|
|Zinc Amino Acid Chelate (equiv Zinc 1.5mg)||15mg|
|Iron Amino Acid Chelate (equiv Iron 1.0mg)||10mg|
|Valerian (Valeriana officinalis root)||50mg|
|Passion Flower (Passiflora incamata herb top flowering)||50mg|
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.