Thompsons Super Lecithin 1200mg is a high potency lecithin supplement specially formulated to support nerve and liver functions. Harnessed from unsaturated soya bean oil for the maximum nutritional support. Each 1200mg capsule contains 60% phosphatides has 14% phosphatidylcholine for a high potency formulation.
Lecithin assists in metabolism of fats by the liver and healthy breakdown of fat deposits. Therefore, the nutrient may be beneficial for those suffering from heart diseases, hyperlipidemia and atherosclerosis.
Also contains phosphatidyl choline, a rich natural source of choline, essential to preserve the integrity of cellular membranes and to assist in the transport of fats in cells. PC is also required for healthy brain functions as a component of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter.
Thompsons Super Lecithin 1200mg benefits:
- Helps to promote healthy functions of the liver
- Assists to maintain healthy nerve cell functions
- Facilitates entrance and exit of fats in cells
- Provides choline needed to preserve the integrity of cell membranes
- Choline supports healthy brain functions and cognitive process
Thompsons Super Lecithin 1200mg is recommended for:
- Those who are looking for everyday supplement to supply essential lipids
- Those who are looking for nutritional support to assist healthy nerve functions and optimum liver health
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults - 1 capsule a day (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Lecithin has no known adverse effects.