Thompsons One A Day St Johns Wort 4000 is a high potency formula featuring a natural method for stress management and maintenance of normal mood levels. The convenient one a day therapeutic dose contains standardized St. John’s wort extract with each tablet containing 2.2mg hypericin.
St. John’s wort is traditionally used in Greek herbal medicine to treat low moods and depression. Research studies have shown that the herb helps maintain healthy emotional levels and overall mental wellbeing. It promotes calmness and eases anxiety and stress which may help promote good sleeping patterns.
Thompsons One A Day St Johns Wort 4000 benefits:
- Helps to maintain overall wellness
- St. John’s wort has been used in traditional herbal medicine to manage nerve pain
- Assists to alleviate insomnia, sleeplessness and difficulty in falling asleep
- Provides relief and helps manage symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) or tension
- Aids to manage stress
- Helps to support the body deal with stress
- Provides relief from the symptoms of mood swings
- Helps to alleviate nervous tension
- Helps to ease anxiety and its symptoms
Thompsons One A Day St Johns Wort 4000 is recommended for:
- Those who are at risk of or vulnerable to stress
- Those who are at risk of or vulnerable to having mood swings
- Those who are at risk of or vulnerable to having disturbed sleep
- Those who are at risk of or vulnerable to anxiety, nervous tension and its symptoms
- Those who are looking for an everyday supplement for to maintain normal mood levels
- Women who experience anxiety, nervous tension linked with menopause or premenstrual syndrome
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults – One tablet with food or as professionally prescribed.
|Concentrated herbal extract equivalent to dry|
|St John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) herb top flowering||4g (4000mg)|
|Standardised to contain Hypericin||2.2mg|
This product will start to exert beneficial effects within 2-4 weeks of continuous use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Do not use with anti-depressant medications. St John's Wort affects the way a number of prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill. Breakthrough bleeding has been reported in 12 cases, which can indicate decreased effectiveness of oral contraceptives. Use this combination with caution.