Thompsons Salmon Oil Low Reflux 1000mg is a rich source of essential omega 3 fatty acids. This low reflux formula has no fishy aftertaste or odour. Fish oils are found to contain high levels of omega 3 fatty acids such as EPA and DHA. These omega 3 EFA’s help regulate blood pressure and reduce inflammation, especially in the joints. Scientific investigations also reveal that increased intake of fish oils corresponds to lower risk for heart diseases and cardiovascular problems.
Introducing Thompsons Salmon Oil Low Reflux formula, the fish oil capsules do not leave any unwanted fishy breath. Does not induce fishy burps either! Instead, the fish oil is processed as micro emulsion for greater absorption in the stomach. Added with natural orange oil naturally sourced from fresh Australian Valencia oranges to hide any fish smell coming from the capsule. It is regularly tested for purity and the presence of heavy metals like mercury, lead and PCBs.
Thompsons Salmon Oil Low Reflux 1000mg benefits:
- Provides nutritional support through added omega 3 fatty acids which is beneficial during pregnancy
- Helps to maintain healthy cognitive functions and memory recall
- Assists to maintain healthy mobile joints
- Facilitates healthy cardiovascular functions
- Aids to maintain optimum skin health
Thompsons Salmon Oil Low Reflux 1000mg is recommended for:
- Those who are at risk of the pain and symptoms associated with arthritis
- Those who are at risk of poor joint mobility
- Pregnant women who need added omega 3 fatty acids for their delicate condition
- Those who are looking for an everyday supplement to assist cognitive functions and memory recall
- Those who are looking for an everyday supplement to support cardiovascular system functions
- Those who are looking for an everyday supplement to maintain healthy skin
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults - Take 1-3 capsules daily (with food) or as professionally prescribed.
|Fish Oil - Natural (Salmon)||1000mg|
|Supplying not less than 300mg of Omega 3 polyunsaturates:
180mg EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and 120 mg of DHA
Use with caution in bleeding disorders. Do not take more than the label dosage (3000mg) without consulting with a natural health practitioner. Stop this supplement 2 weeks prior to surgery.