Thompsons Organic Iron Complete 24mg is a healthy blood tonic specially formulated for women, especially during pregnancy. This high potency iron complex is rich in vitamin B12, folic acid and pumpkin seeds which are a rich natural source of iron.
Ferrous fumarate introduces supplemental iron that is readily absorbed and utilized by the body. This form of iron has lower risk for constipation and does not antagonize the action of vitamin E. Added vitamin C and folic acid only serve to enhance absorption of iron. Pumpkin seeds also increase bioavailability of iron.
Iron deficiency manifests in poor stamina levels, symptoms of fatigue, raised susceptibility to infections and learning problems in children. It is also associated with anaemia resulting in dizziness, shortness of breath, fainting and depression. Adolescent femals, pregnant women, vegetarians and vegans have increased risk of iron deficiency due to menstruation and poor eating patterns.
Thompsons Organic Iron Complete 24mg benefits:
- Helps to form haemoglobin, responsible for transporting oxygen to various tissues in the body
- Assists to maintain adequate dietary intake of iron for pregnant women who experience increase in their iron requirements
- Facilitates healthy blood
- Aids to manage or prevent iron deficiency, especially in women
Thompsons Organic Iron Complete 24mg is recommended for:
- Those who are looking to maintain healthy blood
- Women who wish to achieve adequate dietary intake of iron when they are pregnant
Thompsons brand of Vitamins is one of the natural health leaders in New Zealand using only high quality ingredients.
Adults - One tablet daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed. Iron is best taken separately from other supplements and prescription medications. Tea and coffee will also impair absorption so take 2 hours away from consuming a caffeinated beverage.
|Ferrous Fumarate||73 mg|
|Equiv. Iron||24 mg|
|Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate||200 mg|
|Vitamin C||30 mg|
|Folic Acid||100 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||2 mcg|
|Pumpkin Seed (Cucurbita Pepo)||25 mg|